There are four core concerns for customers considering moving to the cloud: Migration Strategy, Security, Compliance and Management. Earthling Security, LLC. has established methodologies in all four areas to identify costs, constraints and facilitators for each project. Whether it is achieving an ATO from the federal government or identifying milestones, total capital investments or simply understand all the options for your business we go out of our way to ensure simplification of the process. Before a project our first preliminary goal is getting a concise understanding of the issue at hand. Taking out complexity from technology has always been our specialty! Our portfolio of Cloud Services includes:
- Cloud Security & Compliance Strategy
- Cloud Migration Readiness Assessment
- Cloud Adoption Strategies
- Cloud Platform & Application Planning
- Cloud Compliance & Governance: FISMA, FedRAMP, HIPAA, ISO
- FedRAMP FISMA Specialists: Security Authorization (SSP) Package Augmentation & Completion for ATO prep.
- FedRAMP Third Party Assessment Organization (Accredited)
- FedRAMP CONOPS Planning
- Cloud Security Architecture
- Cloud Migration Management
- Virtualization & Data Center Transformation
- Cloud Training
- Amazon Web Services: As an AWS System Integrator (SI) our services and products include: AWS Security Infrastructure Design, Readiness Assessment, Migration and Secure Cloud Migration, Compliance Prep & Reviews (SOX, FedRAMP, HIPAA etc.), FedRAMP Package Preparation, FedRAMP / FISMA Onboarding, AWS Security Training, FedRAMP A&A Compliance Management Application (FedRAMP A&A Manager™), Cloud Decision Tree Application (Cloud IntelManager™) and FedRAMP FISMA On-Board™ LAMP WAMP Stack
- Microsoft Azure
Earthling Security LLC. implements its FedRAMP methodology based on the Federal Rick and Authorization Management Program Concept of Operations (CONOPS) process, Established on February 7th, 2012. Earthling Security utilizes the FedRAMP CONOPS process in order to create a sound project plan and set of procedures as a baseline for the FedRAMp framework. This methodology was provided to GSA in our application for FedRAMP Third Party Assessor Organization (3PAO).